A delicious little dish named Eyvi Sprite (check it) bestowed this lovely .jpg upon me for which I'm eternally grateful. Then the bitch tells me that I have to tell you seven things you may not know. Fine.
1. - I'm adopted. Twice. By the same extended family. But that is for another day.
2. - If I would have decided to date the easy lay, I wouldn't be married for ten years now and have the awesomeness that is the Jacq. I remember the exact second I decided which way to go. Quality over quantity, always.
3. - I was always either the or close to smallest kid in the class. Both in height and weight up until grade ten. I'm still short but I will fuck you up.
4. - I have lived in Saskatchewan all my life but always wanted to be a Marine Biologist (for those of you unfamiliar with Saskatchewan, the nearest ocean is on the Mars).
5. - At Thirty-two years of age, I have never broken a bone, never had surgery and only had about seven stitches on three different occasions. How I managed, I don't know as I certainly wasn't a cautious child.
6. - I have had three different professions. I was a cook, a hair stylist and now, I'm the gubment.
7. - I'm entirely too nice in person.
Ok, so maybe one of those is a lie. I hope you're satisfied Eyvi, that was entirely too much thought.
Then the lovely Miss Danica Dragonfly, who may or may not be a female version of me, gifted me this little tidbit.
Thanks a million Dani. I'm glad that my hateful rantings bring a little entertainment to your day. I have to say though, I'm not feeling the apron. That's it, I'm done. I'm not about to pass this around as all y'all know you motherfuckers are the shit. I wouldn't read it otherwise.
StabbyMart: Accepting Arbitrary Internet Awards Cause We're Whores.