Wednesday, October 14, 2009

STABBYMART GETS A BOOK SECTION


It's official! Cannonball Read 2: What ya Gonna Do When Stabbymania Runs Wild on You, kicks off November 1st, 2009. This time, I'm in cause I have a bloggy thing that nobody reads. I have to read fifty-two books in a year and write reviews for all of them. I'm not going to lie, it's going to be a challenge, with the kids and the work and the home improvements that I need to finish before I'm dead. But, I'm sure I'll make it with the help of amphetamines and rectal thermometry.


Check back if you want to read the reviews. I warn you though, I'm not about to pull punches. If I think the book reeks of a three-day-old poopy diaper, I'm going to say it. Mind you, that smell may actually be a three-day-old poopy diaper, but that's not the point. The point is that it's for a good cause and it's a competition wherein I can prove my lack of reading diversity and my weak-ass writing. It doesn't matter, I'm going to win. Why? Because I've got a store with an arsenal. Let the cutting begin, bitches.

3 comments:

  1. Team Spendercorp will not only win Cannonball Read II but will take the trophy, pawn it and use the funds to mount a hostile takeover of Stabbymart... or, at the very least, buy enough beer to try and mount the proprietor.
    Game on, sir. I said, Game ON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhh ... does it count if I read 52 blogs per year?? I comment ...kind of a review.

    No? Okay - I got nuthin'

    ReplyDelete